For anyone who owns an iPhone, they know that there are just thousands of apps out there and this can get a little tedious to go through and somewhat confusing. If you are a mom and are looking for some good apps for your iPhone, here are a list of a few highly rated ones that will help save you some time from sifting through all of the different apps.
- PhotoRocket – If you want a quick and easy way to share the photos you have on your phone with friends and relatives you might look into adding this app to your phone. This is a free app that lets you share photos with multiple people. You just need to go to their site and sign up for an account and then you'll be able to use their app immediately after.
- Moody Monster Manor – Is a great free little app that you can sit down with your kids and let them play. It is intended to teach your kids about different moods and there are a total 20 different monsters that have their own special moods. Inside the manor the kids will find different rooms and they can enter the rooms and find monsters that will need your child's help for problems they are having. The app teaches your children colors, matching and emotions.
- World of Safari 123 – Is another app in which it is educational for your children. This one of course is for math where they have to solve different math problems in order to unlock the different Safari animals. After they have unlocked the animals they can play with them in their own environment.
- ColdSpell – Is a word game that is placed with ice cubes on your iPhone. There are blocks of ice that contain letters and you must try and move the different blocks of ice with your fingers in order to form new words. It comes with four different game levels and is good for the whole family.
- Whitman's Mother Goose – A beautiful app that has an incredible painting on your iPhone that contains figures from all the different Mother Goose characters. When you click on one of the figures it will bring up the nursery rhyme for you to read to your children. Great for traveling when you don't have a book with you or for any time, even bed time.
- 1-2-3 Draw App – This is a great app for the whole family and especially for those that may have an interest in learning how to draw. This step by step app is great for anyone and any age, but the kids will really love how easy it is to understand and how quickly they will learn how to draw cartoons. Far better than a lot of the how to draw books you might see out on the market.
- Allowance – This is a great app for parents who have a hard time keeping of track of how many times their kids ask for something before they get their allowance and then you tell them it's coming out of their allowance. With this app, you input what their weekly allowance is and then each time during the week they ask for something and you say it's coming out of their allowance you just put that amount into the app and it will deduct it from their allowance and you won't have to worry about forgetting about items you bought that they should have paid for.
These are just a few really good apps you kind find for moms, there are hundreds more. But this should give you a good start.